This was probably the luckiest day in my life! On the way to work, I changed my mind about going straight to the College of Medicine. Instead, I told Berna, why not I tagged along with you for the day because I need to get access to hospital. Well I wasn’t expecting much because I thought it would be better than nothing (if Dina doesn’t show me anything) if I could catch a glimpse at how the hospital is by shadowing Berna.
However I was lucky enough to bump into a group of TMIP students (coming from Europe, but mainly from the UK, ah anyway there’s one from HK). So I just hopped into the orientation programme so that I could get a better overview of the hospital. Dr Peter Bailey (Berna’s office mate) is the head of the programme.
We later had a tour around the hospital. Every 4 students were divided into small groups. And guess what! I was so lucky to be allocated into a group lead by a person I had been trying to get access to.. Prof Malcolm Molyneux!! I was so so soooo lucky!!! We exchange name cards and he agrees to be interviewed and I just need to send him an email to book an appointment. Yahoooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment