Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hey Madam, learn the Coke rule! (16/05/10)

On my way home I was so dehydrated. So I stopped at a kiosk selling soft drinks. That’s MK55 for a small bottle of Coke (I’m reporting all the prices now as you can see why..). The old man sitting in the kiosk handed me a bottle opener (without me asking for that) – hmm good service, I thought, they could see what the customers need. I took a few sips and decided to just carry on walking. It was not before I walked more than 20 steps that a teenage boy shouted very loudly ‘Madam! Madam!’ I had a feeling he was calling me. But I was quite frightened to stop. You know, I was walking alone, at a street full of black people – and everybody keeps reminding me to be careful, as I look different and people might think I’m rich.. I tried to ignore him, hoping he would stop screaming. But he didn’t.. ‘MADAM!!!!!!’ ohhhh MY GOD... I cannot escape this time – so I turned back, preparing for any incoming disaster.. but guess what – the ‘scary’ teenager shouted with mouth wide open showing his shimmering white teeth ‘what about the BOTTLE????’

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA the poor boy just wanted the empty bottle back!

You buy the drink, I give you the opener so that you can finish drinking there and then and return me the empty bottle, MADAM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment